General Krulak (part 2) and *STILL NO TRANSFER QUESTIONS*

LancsVillan

Hi General,

I don't think this has been answered yet, can you tell us when the new home kit is to be revealed and put on sale please. I'm waiting to see the home shirt before I decide whether to buy home or away.

Many Thanks

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back General, its great to know you are better, i got a little worried there for a while i must admit. And ignore all the moaners, i even got caught up in a bit myself last year but MON came through in the end and delivered the goods so i have no doubt he will again this year.

glad to have you back general,it has been reported that the small team in small heath are going to be charging us 48 pounds to go to their vile dump,will there be better security in place leaving that dump this year, i for one do not want to be caged in for an hour then having to run the gauntlet home.

General Krulak here:

1. I just communicated with John Greenfield...he indicates kit will come out on 13 August.

2. Cost of tickets: The last time I commented about ticket prices for the game "down the road", I ended up on the front page of multiple papers. I think I may go easy this time. Seriously, I think both Clubs realise the economic situation in the UK in general and Birmingham in particular. I do not think the ticket price will be at the level you have indicated. I know we will be in consultation on that price as we get closer to the game.

Hi General,

Great to have you back and hope all is going well.

I'd like to get your thoughts as a fan (not as part of the villa staff) on seeing 2 of our best players leave and another sold without anyone coming in when we already had a paperthin squad? Does it give you the jitters the same way it does the rest of us?

UTV!!!

Great to have you back General and im not your Doctor, but i think it would probably be better for you to come back after the transfer window. :winkold:

great to see you back general just in time to be bombarded with my questions about the peace cup!

i'll start with an easy one - any plans for an open training camp? give some of us who are making the journey a chance for a view and maybe even a bit of meet and greet?

i bribed my girlfriend to go on the provision that i will find john carew and get her photo taken with him

General Krulak here:

1. I just communicated with John Greenfield...he indicates kit will come out on 13 August.

2. Cost of tickets: The last time I commented about ticket prices for the game "down the road", I ended up on the front page of multiple papers. I think I may go easy this time. Seriously, I think both Clubs realise the economic situation in the UK in general and Birmingham in particular. I do not think the ticket price will be at the level you have indicated. I know we will be in consultation on that price as we get closer to the game.

General, welcome home.

I know you want to be careful with what you say about the ticket prices but its true about them charging £48 a ticket, as we will no doubt be classed as a grade A game as we feature on their welcome page, this is how obsessed they are! I paid the money last time which was well corth it, however the security was awful, being kept in for an hour while having objects thrown at us and then allowing us to leave was like feeding time at the zoo. Surely something can be done about these prices as no game is worth that much.