General Krulak (part 2) and *STILL NO TRANSFER QUESTIONS*

LancsVillan

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General, welcome back! And Happy 4th July....... I hope the recovery continues apace, and you whip that pesky bug in to touch completely. Having family members who have Chrons I know how easily an infection of this kind can knock someone out, so do take care.

Glad to see you back General.

I appreciate you cannot be specific about transfers but I would note that this time of year is extremely frustrating for the fans of Aston Villa. Its clear to everyone where the gaps are in our squad and the impression in the media is that MON is doing nothing or very little, something the club does little to dispel

I do take comfort from your comments and am more than happy to trust the club to make the right calls and I am sure that we will be up there competing next season but you can probably appreciate mine and many fans frustration.

Ginfection.eneral Krulak here:

To be laid low by some microscopic bugs just doesn't sit right with me. !!!!

General, Don't let the Bloose get to you.

I was laid low when they got promotted also,but we'll all feel better when we relegate them AGAIN next season :winkold:

General Krulak here:

1. It is great to be back with the Villa Talk and Villa Fans.

2. As I indicated, I do recognize how difficult this time is...and how frustrating it is to wait for the announcements to come. As you all know far better than I, transfers just don't happen overnight. There are so many things that go into a "signing"...so different than it was years ago. Owners, Managers, Scouts, Players, Agents, Lawyers, Bankers, etc. etc. all must play their part. The fact that one Club or another makes a "signing" does not mean that other Clubs are behind the power curve...it is just the way things happen. It is for this reason that I continue to urge everyone to be patient and trust in MON.

3. Randy has been in the UK for the last 10 days or so with his children...having a great time. He has been mixing work with time with the kids and indicates that the weather has been great. He is now so "British" that he spent the 4th in Birmingham!!! I, unfortunately, have had to spend the 4th in the Colonies taking orders from "she who must be obeyed"!! My wife has really been a tough nurse.