Does this sound dodgy?

dubbs

Dodgy or Not?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Dodgy or Not?

• Leave it!
    • Go for it!

I`ve applied for a 2nd job, which I hope to do from home. One I`ve found is for a data entry clerk. I emailed an initial enquiry and got the reply below. Does this sound dodgy to anyone else? :-

Re: JOB VACANCY

Dear Sir/Madam,

Firstly, may I thank you for your interest, I can confirm you do not have to show for any interview, it is all arranged over the internet. I hope that I hear from you again soon so I can get you started right away. The position for the 'Data Entry Clerk / Typist' that you inquired about does require you to have a computer with email access and a working knowledge of the internet with a stable connection. Printers are not at all required, but can be helpful.

You can begin working FT or PT, the choice is up to you. You will need minimal typing skills for this position. You will be processing orders from your own computer via your email. Please note this is a 'NON REFUNDABLE' fee, so be sure that you understand what you are doing before sending in your payment for the 'Training Materials'Now you must be willing to work as with any job, and it does require some time and effort to be successful. You will be paid £10.00 (or more) for each order you process. For example: if you process 25 orders a week, you will make £250.00 weekly. The amount of money YOU make is virtually endless. There is a 'One Time Fee' of £10.00 to begin. This is the cost of the 'Training Materials.' Please note, you DO NOT have to pay out anymore money after this 'One Time Fee.' As soon as you pay, you start work & making your own money. You will be your own boss.

The 'Training Materials' give you the step-by-step instructions on how you get started. Once you receive your 'Training Materials' you may begin working that very day. When you have processed your first order, you will have already made back the cost of your 'Training Materials.' You will receive your 'Training Materials' through your email as soon as you pay your 'One Time Fee.' This *WORK FROM HOME* opportunity is legitimate and how successful you are only depends on the time & effort you put in.I am here to help you get started and answer any questions that you may have. If you are serious and are willing to put forth some time and effort, then I look very forward to hearing from you again.

All of your QUESTIONS will be ANSWERED in the 'Training Materials' and there is a GUARANTEE that you will get clients and make back what you put into it the very first time the very first time you process an email application.

If you are still serious and are willing to put forth some time & effort, then please send a blank email to the address below with the word 'PAYMENT' in the subject box. I will then send you instructions on how to pay your 'One Time Fee' after which you will be emailed your 'Training Materials' and can start work immediately.

If you require any further help / information from myself, please don't hesitate to ask.

Many Thanks

Sorry just in need of cash!!!

Seriously mate, scum who run schemes like this realise that there are people around who desperately need cash, and prey on the vulnerable. Do not touch that scheme with a shitty stick, you'd be better off sticking the tenner on a horse, at least you'd have a chance of getting something back.

Sorry just in need of cash!!!

It's disgusting that people like this pray on those like yourself. Good luck fella, I'm sure you'll find something legit if you keep looking.

While you're at it report these to the relevant authorities if you get the chance.

Actually, I know a Nigerian fella who has access to $100,000,000 (US) which was once part of a war fund. Its a bit hush hush, but he needs to get the money out of Nigeria. If you PM your bank details (account number, sort code, any PIN numbers and so on) ill get the hundred million transferred into your account. As a gesture of good will for your help, you will be entitled to keep 30% when the transfer has gone through.

the job is prob sending out emails like that trying to get more 'orders'

As VB stated, it is like a circular thing, the actual business is selling training materials which you send via e-mail. The more people you trick into thinking there is more to it the more you make. Should be illegal but bet it isn't.

Â