Simpsons/Family guy

cj_iow

Quite simply, Family guy or The simpsons  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Quite simply, Family guy or The simpsons

• Simpsons
    • Family Guy

One thing about The Simpsons, is it aint anywhere near as good as it used to be. It peaked at the "you only move twice" episode (with Hank Scorpio) and has been downhill ever since.

Mind you, television peaked at the Simpsons "you only move twice" episode, and has been downhill ever since. So its fair comment to just how brilliant the Simpsons could be.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
simpsons easily and both are way above king of the hill, saying that Motor Mouse is better than king of the hill

Yes, if you like, boring, mainstream, run of the mill animation! Simpsons and Family Guy are good, but King of the Hill is classic :winkold:

I like all 3.

Mind you, television peaked at the Simpsons "you only move twice" episode, and has been downhill ever since. So its fair comment to just how brilliant the Simpsons could be.

I think I actually agree with that, start to finish it's half hour of genius

Simpsons at it's peak was incredible. There's very little on TV that comes close to that.

Unfortunately, it jumped the shark about 10 years ago. New episodes are cringeworthily awful.

Family Guy is funnier these days, but even that has had it's day

Both shows need to be shown the door immediately, in my opinion. Both were once uproariously funny, now just weak, and pathetic.

Very much this. Though I don't think I'll ever get tired of Futurama, and American Dad is funnier than Family Guy ever was.

Family Guy is boring and somewhat unnecessary. They've ruined some characters like Brian and Meg. Chris has always been pointless and lame.

American dad is terrible...

The Cleveland show is worse than American dad.

South Park is good about 3/4 times a season.

Simpsons is the best but as has been said, it either needed to stop about 10 years ago or at least still hand animate the show.. I much prefer the older - hand drawn episodes. I hate the forced 3d of it now.

King of the Hill is ok sometimes, although it can get tedious.

Beavis and Butthead is/was amazing. I like loads of those episodes.

But the 2nd best cartoon (behind Simpsons) is Ren and Stimpy - before they made them for adults only..

Â