If Laursen is injured (if) then who should captain the side?

TrentVilla

Captain?  

249 members have voted

1. 1. Captain?

• Friedel
    • Luke Young
    • Davies
    • Reo-Coker
    • Barry
    • Petrov
    • Sidwell
    • Agbonlahor

I'm going for a shower.

You can tell its Christmas. :winkold:

Haha, how long have you been waiting to get me. You give me an awful hard time :P :P

In the shower he gives you what?

Surprised at the result so far. Also surprised that NRC who isn't guaranteed a place warrants 20 votes.

For the reocrd I went for what I think is best for the team - Barry.

I'm sure it will be NRC.

I can't believe some would consider giving it back to barry. The captain has to be someone who wants to be here, if he shows that in the summer by signing a new contract then fair enough but lets not forget if had his way he'd be wearing a liverpool shirt this season.

Petrov?

Well;

1. His English isn't good enough and

2. He isn't vocal enough

So why would anyone make him captain?

I realize Hughes made Robinho captain a few weeks ago... which is odd since he doesn't speak English....

I know Petrov speaks English but it's not remotely close to being fluent (which is odd since he's been here a loong time)

I know Petrov speaks English but it's not remotely close to being fluent (which is odd since he's been here a loong time)

Not even remotely close to being fluent? Sheesh, your standards are high! His English is just as good as Laursen's anyway, and he's done reasonably well hasn't he?

As if the majority have voted Gareth Barry.

How people forget.

This lad thinks he's better than us. He's still trying to call the shots - if Villa don't get Champs League I'm off.

Yeah, cheers Gareth.

Â