Am i a clown?

kkr

Am i a clown  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Am i a clown

• Yes
    • No
    • Stupid clown

In my drunken exuberance i gave hobo a tenner last night citing Christmas cheer and good karma as my reasons despite being a skint student and in my overdraft already.

I completely forgot about this as i was lashed but my mate has just reminded me to my disgust!

Am i a clown for doing this?

I voted no. If you had kept the £10 you would have only got more drunk and done something even more stupid, so in effect giving the hobbo a tenner was a smart move. :thumb:

Anyway, just enjoy the fact you did a good and selfless thing not enough people in this world can say that very often.

I wouldn't mind so much but the Taxi driver on the way home was wearing a mask and asked for £20 up front! I tried to argue the toss with him but i was way too drunk to put together a decent argument so i gave up and paid the man. Disgraceful!

No, you are not a clown for doing it (being disgusted after the event isn't exactly great, though).

Not disgusted with the deed, but the fact that im giving money away when my own financial situation is far from healthy.

No, you are not a clown for doing it (being disgusted after the event isn't exactly great, though).

Not disgusted with the deed, but the fact that im giving money away when my own financial situation is far from healthy.

Ah, fair enough. Sorry to have misconstrued what you wrote, mate.

Don't be too harsh on yourself as to be disgusted, then.

Just tone down the generosity next time. :winkold: :D

I did that myself once and had a group of students shouting out of their dorm window at me sayig I was robbing the homeless person. Fact is the homeless guy was fast asleep, and I shoved a tenner in their pocket, and hoped they'd wake and think the tooth fairy or tramp fairy had popped to see them.

And just for teh record, being camp does not make me a fairy, ducky! lol!

Â