Chris Moyles...Legend or loud mouth idiot?

wiggyrichard

Chris Moyles...legend or loud mouth idiot?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Chris Moyles...legend or loud mouth idiot?

• Loud mouth idiot
    • Legend

Your views on the guy, personally i think the bloke is hilarious and think he would be a great laugh to have a couple of beers with.

If you find him 'hilarious', i'd love to know who else makes you laugh ? just out of curiosity like. I'm guessing Peter Kay

What a strange remark.

I cannot stand Moyles as a person, I think his humour is awful and if 8 million people listen to him, then about 7.5 million of them must too stupid to be able to retune the radio... ;-)

Yet I like Peter Kay. Very scripted but funny at the same time. Why would you link the two?

Your views on the guy, personally i think the bloke is hilarious and think he would be a great laugh to have a couple of beers with.

If you find him 'hilarious', i'd love to know who else makes you laugh ? just out of curiosity like. I'm guessing Peter Kay

Why would you link the two?

What Lancs said :?

Weapon - when he first started he was quite good - think he now gets his laughs by putting his team down and his listeners - not funny at all.

Also bumped into him in a pub in London - i accept that he wasnt going to join us for hours and buy us all drinks but couldnt even be bothered to have a 30 second chat - am guessing if it had been Vernon Kay he would have had the decency to say at least hello!

i accept that he wasnt going to join us for hours and buy us all drinks but couldnt even be bothered to have a 30 second chat

My mate met Jimmy Carr once in starbucks, he bought him and all his mates drinks and sat with them for quite a while, legend.

As for Moyles, he used to be really good. But now he's an arse licker and friend of the stars. His show is still decent though.

Moyles is my backup choice for Friday mornings and when Stern is on vacation... but he's so far behind Stern it's not even funny.

interviewing Jesse Ventura on 9/11

On the Jonas Brothers

Ed McMahon's audio book

Interviewing a former Grand Dragon of the Klan after Obama was elected

George Takei's bachelor party

On the election

(some are at least a little NSFW)

I listened to him 10 years ago, I thought he was ok then, especially the Saturday morning show he used to do. 10 years later, its the same act, the same banter, same shitty remarks he comes out with.

Just look at his "glittering" TV career. Says it all really.

Fat cock/tit/clearing in the woods.

Â