Bacardi and Coke

Clarry

Is Barcadi and Coke for girls?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Is Barcadi and Coke for girls?

• Yes, only long-haired women like Baros drink it.
    • No, all alcohol is great

erm... I'm a closet B&C drinker. When I got out with work they knock down JD&coke all night while I secretly slip over to the side bar and order my rum and coke. If you ask me Rum is more of a mans drink than vodka and whiskey after all it was the drink of choice amongst pirates. Anyway my ordering of rum and coke is definetly frowned upon here in the US, thats why I do it in secret.

:oops:

Guest RantinRob

Vodka & red bull for me - I can drink that stuff non-stop indefinately

My liver screams in fear when I walk past the spirits aisle in Sainsburys

Vodka & red bull for me - I can drink that stuff non-stop indefinately

My liver screams in fear when I walk past the spirits aisle in Sainsburys

Good god know, one of my mates is like that, I just cannot stomach the stuff.

Its all about the Jim Beam or the JD if we're drinking with Coke...

Thats what Im talking about!

Brennivin, its an icelancid schnaaps, if you ever get the chance have one or two straight up. Its so hard, only the old fisherman in Iceland drink it and the food of choice to go with it is shark!

also keep a bottle handy if you run out of petrol

Makers and Coke is a nice drink if you don't mind shelling out for the upper shelf bourbon. I normally stick with Beam though, quality stuff for the price.

What is the point in ruining a good Makers with Coke? Its furking great neat, Coke is reserved for the rough stuff like JD and Beam in my book

Maker's is good mixed with coke, straight, mixed with ginger ale and probably about anything else, it might be good mixed with dog piss. If you like bourbon and coke it's an upgrade over lesser bourbons and does not exclude the possibility of drinking it straight.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â