Decisions, decisions...

Don_Simon

Villa win Premier League v England win World Cup  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Villa win Premier League v England win World Cup

• Villa and The Premiership?
    • England and the Jules Rimet?

Villa win the Premier League v England winnng the World Cup?

My brother and I bicker about this regularly. Hes a villa fan too, but thinks the party atmosphere in the country tips him towards England.

Im a Villa fan also, and i dont give a **** about the country partying. All i care about is rocking and rolling in Birmingham having seen Martin Laursen lift the trophy.

Were both season ticket holders, i think hes just a bit weird

Is there any way of getting a poll on this?

Might be an interesting vote, but im hoping for a Villa landslide victory!

So for me, the question is Villa win the league or Norway win the World Cup. The answer is, Villa every time

The question is still England or Villa. :mrgreen:

Even if I like England a lot, and back them whenever Norway don't qualify (which is like always) that question is far too easy :)

Tough one.

Not being a ST holder, I would probably not get to the match when we won it. Wouldn't get to the England match either.

Mind you, would prefer the .... Season review with Villa DVD.

Or would I? Gabby could score the winner after a Davies goal line clearance for England!

Tough one.

I went for England. If it was Champions League, rather than Premier League, then I would say Villa.

I think id rather win the Premier League than the Champions League. In fact, i know i would.

Villa every time, didn't even have to think about it. It's just more personal than the whole country celebrating, plus the media wank fest that would occur if England won the WC would do my head in after the first half hour.

Yeah, if we win the prem it's ours, it goes on our records, no-one can take that away from us.

As much as I'd like to see Young and Gabby holding the World Cup up... I'd much rather see them holding up the Premiership trophy. No doubt about it.

Â