"The Wire" or "Band of Brothers"?

maqroll

"The Wire" or "Band of Brothers"?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. "The Wire" or "Band of Brothers"?

• The Wire
    • Band of Brothers

Major Winters story about Mike Riney’s grandson at the end of ‘Points’ never fails to bring a tear to my eye. That whole episode with the German speech amongst others is very poignant.

Band of Brothers is simply better than anything else ever on TV. Class in every sense of the word.

Band of Brothers is simply better than anything else ever on TV. Class in every sense of the word.

I agree.

What I couldn't believe was that Damian Lewis was actually English yet I never detected any flaws in his American accent at all.

just started with The Wire...bit slow getting going but i've heard good things so going to stick with it

Stick with it - after 3 or 4 episodes you'll start to get to know all the characters and it gets better from there on

what is everyonies favourite season for the wire? mine is the docks or the kids

I actually thought the docks was the worst season. For me, Season 1 is the best, just cuz it's like a rush of cold water to the face, it shocks you to attention. After that, I'd say season 4.

I agree.

What I couldn't believe was that Damian Lewis was actually English yet I never detected any flaws in his American accent at all.

If you're impressed with that, check out Idris Elba's accent in The Wire,absolutely spot on

Â