xliosive

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, Tegis said:

^^^^

I see the ice rink, but what the hell is that? Help

It's an ironing board. I spotted it in my mate's house, and immediately had to record it as a classic Ice Rink candidate. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

You know this thread has been on or near the front page for 11 years and I'd never even clicked on it until now.  

84 pages of catching up to do, then. 

On 04/10/2019 at 23:18, The_Rev said:

You know this thread has been on or near the front page for 11 years and I'd never even clicked on it until now.  

Did you think it was a thread about ice rinks?

6 hours ago, Xela said:

Did you think it was a thread about ice rinks?

I'm not sure. There are plenty of threads which I don't click on, sometimes they appear to be on the front page for a few days without being clicked and then they sink without trace, sometimes they last week's and I realise I've not clicked on them so I do. For some reason I just made a conscious decision never to click on this one (until now). 

On 07/10/2019 at 02:09, The_Rev said:

I'm not sure. There are plenty of threads which I don't click on, sometimes they appear to be on the front page for a few days without being clicked and then they sink without trace, sometimes they last week's and I realise I've not clicked on them so I do. For some reason I just made a conscious decision never to click on this one (until now). 

I read it from the first post. We didn't all quite get what it meant based on that picture, but I think that was kinda the point. Can you spot it, sort of thing.

I found it funny for a while, but a good new one is a rare animal.

On 07/10/2019 at 02:09, The_Rev said:

I hear you. Wrestling, Cricket and Rugby right? 

• Like 1

Â