Ice rink

xliosive

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't sure if this should be in Rogues or here....But I chose here.

This tree is always watchin' meeeeeee

tree.jpg

Edited by ME

tree.jpg

This is the theme tune -

I want to be, in a tree,watching you, watching trees. Memories of the trees, watching you, watching me.

I stand alone in the cold of an old, cold train station. It was cold in the snow, wind did blow, all alone. It's about dreams, oh this feeling. forgotten memories, oh this feeling.

I want to be, in a tree, watching you, watching trees. It's a fool who doesn't see, what I see watching trees. It's about dreams, oh this feeling. Forgotten memories, oh this feeling.

If you listen to this whilst looking at the picture, the picture dances, honestly.

tree.jpg

This is the theme tune -

I want to be, in a tree,watching you, watching trees. Memories of the trees, watching you, watching me.

I stand alone in the cold of an old, cold train station. It was cold in the snow, wind did blow, all alone. It's about dreams, oh this feeling. forgotten memories, oh this feeling.

I want to be, in a tree, watching you, watching trees. It's a fool who doesn't see, what I see watching trees. It's about dreams, oh this feeling. Forgotten memories, oh this feeling.

If you listen to this whilst looking at the picture, the picture dances, honestly.

Ha!!! Nice touch.

That tree has been around a long time. Saturday night I ended up parking next to it and remembered I never did post a pic of it in Ice Rink. VT is starting to be on my mind more, this could be a problem. But still, I both love, and am creeped out by, tree face. 

tree.jpg

This is the theme tune -

Ha!!! Nice touch.

That tree has been around a long time. Saturday night I ended up parking next to it and remembered I never did post a pic of it in Ice Rink. VT is starting to be on my mind more, this could be a problem. But still, I both love, and am creeped out by, tree face. 

People often say that about my face. Well......half of it.

What do they say about the other half of your face?

I'm pleased you've written that :D I contemplated putting it but wanted to see if someone else would :)

And to answer your question, they say they can't trust that side either,

I'm pleased you've written that :D I contemplated putting it but wanted to see if someone else would :)

I was going to ask if you had a Harvey Dent complex. 

I was going to ask if you had a Harvey Dent complex. 

I do make important decisions by coin toss.

tumblr_ml6kx8YqAI1s9d0obo1_500.jpg

• Like 1

Container-ship-accidents-92.jpg

He looks pretty pissed off about something................so here's a happy ship

451211000.jpg

I think he's smiling cos he's having a double wee and the guy hasn't seen him!

Edited by turnbull
  • Like 3

Monkey see, monkey fire neuron
your-brain-on-klimt-03.jpg
© Terese Winslow

There is a large area of the brain that is concerned with faces. Scientists have done imaging experiments demonstrating that a certain area lights up when you show a subject a face, but not, say, when you show pictures of a house. Others have done imaging experiments with macaque monkeys.

The monkey experiments are fascinating. If you show a monkey the face of a monkey, a cell fires. If you show a monkey a cartoon of the face, it fires even more dramatically, because the image is an exaggeration. But you have to show the monkey the entire face: if you leave out the mouth or the eyes, the cell doesn’t respond. Nor do cells respond if you turn the face upside down. But if you exaggerate the face by pushing the eyes apart or pulling them closer together, the cells go wild.

Link

• Like 1

Â