• 10-14
    • 15-18
    • 19-24
    • 25-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 60+

33 Remember watching Villa win the European Cup on the box as an 8 year old and my old man not being able to handle the pressure once we went one nil up and walking out the house funnily enough dont really remember much about winning the league the year before but it was easy being a Villa Fan in those days at school!! Went to both League Cup Wins and the FA Cup Final in 2000. Once we win the FA Cup i will count myself a happy man oh and if we could win the League again so i could actually immerse myself in it i would be grateful too!!

21. I feel it. I act it. I enjoy it.

I look about 19 though, which is a lot of a difference when your friends have beards.

It would have been fun to have people guess what age you were. You go into their posts and decide what age they are. Its too late now though. I was pretty close on my assumptions of a few people though

• 2 weeks later...
21. I feel it. I act it. I enjoy it.

I look about 19 though, which is a lot of a difference when your friends have beards.

It would have been fun to have people guess what age you were. You go into their posts and decide what age they are. Its too late now though. I was pretty close on my assumptions of a few people though

I'm 20 but I look younger mainly because of my face and lack of facial hair.

Â