Have you ever enjoyed one of your farts?

ClaretMahoney

Have you ever enjoyed one of your farts?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever enjoyed one of your farts?

• No Comment
    • No
    • Yes

Yes, I seem to remember a very edifying tale once told by the previous gentleman. Worth telling again too. But perhaps not on this thread.

Older VTers do you actually fart more now? Can I simply put it down to moving in with my veggie girlfriend? Bit of both?
I suppose I'm a bit of an older VTer but my increase in production is due merely to a gradual increase over the years in the consumption of all types of beans, peas, chick-peas, lentils etc.

When I was living in Portsmouth I was in digs and had a 70-year-old landlady. 6 days a week it was bed and breakfast plus tea and some cakes when I got back from Poly, but on Sundays I sat down to a full Sunday lunch with her and her 80-year-old hubby, and pretended to really like her soggy salty overboiled green cabbage.

One Sunday lunchtime we were all a bit surprised to hear the doorbell and old Mrs George jumped up quickly to see who it was and let rip with a sudden chain of connected contrabass rumbles that reminded me of a passage for the trombones in Rossini's William Tell Overture. Either that or the sound of a goods train drawn by a steam locomotive entering a tunnel. The smell however is something I won't describe so soon after lunch, if you don't mind.

Thinking only to save her embarrassment by making a joke of it I wittily said, "Ha ha, there must be an 'r' in the month" to be met with a stony glare.

I needed to talk this over with someone older, so when I next went up to Brum I asked my mum (she being older than me) and she said, "Oh you lose all control when you get to that age, it happens to everyone." I can hardly wait.

One Sunday lunchtime we were all a bit surprised to hear the doorbell and old Mrs George jumped up quickly to see who it was and let rip with a sudden chain of connected contrabass rumbles that reminded me of a passage for the trombones in Rossini's William Tell Overture. Either that or the sound of a goods train drawn by a steam locomotive entering a tunnel. The smell however is something I won't describe so soon after lunch, if you don't mind.

Ace

:crylaugh:

Â