Spotify - an online music service

bickster

Looks like you can embed spotify playlists on here now (see first page).

I don't remember seeing that before, I haven't signed up though, so can't listen.

Edited by useless

• 3 months later...

Anyone done the 2015 Year in Music on Spotify?

2015 Year in Music - Relive the moments and the music that made 2015 one to remember.

It's quite an eye-opener if like me, you listen to a fair amount of music during your working day.

Turns out I listened to 71,000 minutes of music in 2015 :blink:

That's not bad going...

• 3 weeks later...

As mentioned by Troon in another thread, The Beatles now on Spotify (and 8 other streaming services)

Edited by Xela

What don't you like about streaming? I love it. For £120 a year I get access to millions of songs worth tens of millions of pounds. Its enabled me to listen to music I would have no way discovered and also allowed me to listen to the back catalogues of some of the greatest bands of all time. 

Camper Van Beethoven and Cracker frontman David Lowery, retaining the law firm of Michelman & Robinson, LLP, has filed a class action lawsuit seeking at least $150 million in damages against Spotify, alleging it knowingly, willingly, and unlawfully reproduces and distributes copyrighted compositions without obtaining mechanical licenses.

Billboard

• 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm guilty of listening to music too loud, it's definitely a good thing for Spotify to implement. 

I've got the family subscription now, after initially being sceptical about Spotify, I now don't know what I'd do without it.

Â