Spotify - an online music service

bickster

Is there any explanation as to why there are no Oasis records on this?

It doesn't have everything, depends on the record company I suppose, no different to itunes that still doesnt have everything either

It doesn't have everything, depends on the record company I suppose, no different to itunes that still doesnt have everything either

Feel the love of the record industry, I'm registered as a swede and I have all the Oasis albums on spotify, just checked. Geographical restrictions for you in the UK .

Why cant' that industry just die? They bring nothing but grief and high prices. :bang::angry::rant:

I searched for some playlists earlier. Got a spanish list on now, a few artists I hadn't listened to before :)

I'm enjoying the service so far, would like a real decent directory but so far so good.

• 2 weeks later...

Come on people, let's get some playlists on the go!! I've not done much yet but constantly listening to music on it, catching up with old stuff I forgot and getting a bunch of others together, but not took time to put lists together, a few compilations but no playlists yet.

Them Swedes have taste?

Oasis are better than anything to have come out of America in the last 15 years, so pipe down fella!

Â