Da Bass Man  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Da Bass Man

• Ron Atkinson
    • Brian Little
    • John Gregory
    • Graham Taylor Mk2 Version ONLY
    • David O'Leary

Brian Little. It's not even close for me.

Fatron was good for us. From the 3-2 at Sheff Wed, to the Win at Wembley he was superb. He woke us up. Then it went wonky.

For people like me though, "Brian Little, Aston Villa" Just those 4 words, means so much more than anyone can write or say.

Makes the heart skip a beat. Perfection.

'nuff said.

The Rev's right, for a while it seemd that every goal we scored was a contender for goal of the month on MOTD. In Saunders and Atkinson we had the perfect blend of frustrating skill, and out and out graft, but both knew where the net was.

It was between BL and JG for me. But eventually BL won it for not being corrupt :D

But anyone who signs Mellberg, Angel, Delaney and Barry amongst others deserves credit, he even got Collymore playing for a bit. Even if he did sign Balaban, Stone, Watson etc

For people like me though, "Brian Little, Aston Villa" Just those 4 words, means so much more than anyone can write or say.

Makes the heart skip a beat. Perfection.

'nuff said.

Yep.

And yet Leicester City fans couldnt understand while he left them for a club where he had spent pretty much his entire life, from schoolboy to footballing legend to backroom staff! "Judas" my arse. Brian was just coming home.

Fat Ron got fired

Brian Little was the man who revolutionized us a bit after having some terrible years

John Gregory got fired

Graham Taylor was a terrible, terrible manager in his second period and DOL is closer to doom rather than glory as things look now (not his fault). So I'd say the boss is Doug "Fatass" Ellis

Â