BBC v ITV

davewright

BBC v ITV  

107 members have voted

1. 1. BBC v ITV

• BBC
    • ITV

ok, bit random, but until bbc stop hiking up the tv license, they can go f**k themselves

top great is great though, we are definitely getting our monies worth from this programme

ITV's football coverage makes me want to cry. Although I heard they fired Pleat so that's a plus.

But anyway, BBC is miles better, I just wish they'd cover more stuff in HD.

ITV has David Pleat...the bloke is a blithering idiot..always says evrything incorrectly..hate watching football on the tv listening to him.

As we aren't in the Champions League, luckily we don't get him commentating on us very often.

ITV is shit for football, and its general schedule is getting wank, they seem to be falling more and more into the pitfall of putting anything decent on itv 4 at 11.30 at night

BBC do have some great shows, planet earth top etc, but their football is still shit, their presenters are awful and boring and i cant help but think of how much money they are pissing up the wall just to for me to ignore hansen and lawro's bollocks rather than have an advert to ignore

The BBC is always more professional than ITV.

That is except when the illiterate moron that is Ian "I'm gutted" Wright is on board.

Just how the hell does he get on the telly?

Really? So Alan Hansen, Gary Lineker and Alan Shearer constantly talking over one another is professional is it? And the blatant Liverpool bias from Hansen and Lawrenson? I much prefer the pundits on ITV but don't like their commentators.

The woman from the first championship show on BBC1 was diabolical - she seemed to think she was presenting on CBeebies.

Football on the BBC is better, although I would only really watch Cup games or international matches on it. What really annoys me about ITV is the crap build up to the match and when just before kick off, they have an advert break!

I refuse to watch adverts on the TV so it's BBC for me. If the other channels manage to show anything worth watching like series (eg Lost) I just download them all. If I watch adverts I feel like my brain is melting, same with radio (talk sport). I just switch to 5 live when they come on.

I refuse to watch adverts on the TV so it's BBC for me.

At least the others give you a choice.

With BBC you have no choice in paying a TV licence. I would happily delete all BBC channels if it meant I didn't have to pay a TV licence.

Â