Newcastle or Spurs?

ender4

Who do you want to LOSE tonight?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to LOSE tonight?

• Newcastle
    • Spurs
    • Don't care...

1-0 win to the barcodes by a blatantly offside goal in extra time, in a game which has seen three players on each side seriously injured and another three each sent off. Fighting in the tunnel. Crowd disturbances. FA disciplinary action invoked.

I think that should do it.

And a stunning female streaker pls

Shit, yeah, forgot that.

And keegan to return, only for him and 15,000 newcastle fans to have simultaneous heart attacks and die right there and then?

Now you're just being silly.

1-0 win to the barcodes by a blatantly offside goal in extra time, in a game which has seen three players on each side seriously injured and another three each sent off. Fighting in the tunnel. Crowd disturbances. FA disciplinary action invoked.

I think that should do it.

And a stunning female streaker pls

Shit, yeah, forgot that.

And keegan to return, only for him and 15,000 newcastle fans to have simultaneous heart attacks and die right there and then?

Now you're just being silly.

14,000??

I want Newcastle to lose. The biggest thing about their club is their fans Beer Bellies. I hate Newcastle more than most premiership clubs.

In fact the only local clubs I hate more than them is Birmingham City & Coventry. I prefer West Brom to Newcastle.

4 red cards each, extra time followed by a limping owen scoring the winning penalty to make it 1-0 after 48 rounds of penalties please.

OT, but I fell asleep last night watching SSN just as the Sunderland match was going to Pens.

When I woke up this morning I was drifting in and out of sleep and dreamt that they were still playing, and that they'd taken hundreds of penalties each but just kept scoring.

I even text my mate, half asleep, asking him if they'd finished yet! He didn't know what the fudge I was on about, obviously.

Haha. Nice one Steve.

I once fell out with a mate because he called my girlfriend a whore. I ignored him for about 2 weeks before he cornered me one day and asked what the hell was going on. We discussed the situation over a beer, and it transpired I had dreamt the whole thing.

[/derail]

Pavyleclylyluchyhchy-chenko has alot to prove tonight. If he can't score against Newcastle, he's not gonna score against anyone.

Can't stand either of them, but Newcastle are just a farce that ain't getting better any time so a false dawn for them (again) would do alright. Meanwhile the shambles at WHL is hilarious and the longer they're crap the better.

Â