Newcastle or Spurs?

ender4

Who do you want to LOSE tonight?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to LOSE tonight?

• Newcastle
    • Spurs
    • Don't care...

out of two teams who are bottom of the league, and looking in trouble compared to their expectations...

who do you want to LOSE tonight in the League cup?

Newcastle or Spurs?

whoever loses will lose more confidence & continue their bad streak.

whoever wins might just turn their bad start around.

I thought about this earlier, as much as I'd like them both to lose... I went with Newcastle, just so their season doesn't get any sort of boost. Having said that I don't want Spurs' too either... tough one.

Spurts.

Newcastle could win this game 6-0 and still be shit in the next game, if spurs win I think it will kick start their season.

Agreed. I also think a Newcastle win may just delay them a bit longer as they will think they have turned a corner

Wigan 0-0 at home is turning a corner ??

Well it is at least downshifting in preparation for the corner :)

As for the poll. Spurs to lose by a million catrillion quantillion miles.

I want Spurs to lose for the following reason's.

1) I'd rather face Newcastle than Spurs in the competition

2) It would give them stupid Geordies some false hope before they crash again

3) Spurs will sort themselves out but the more this run goes on the better

4) I know more Spurs fans than Geordies

If the question was "who do you hate more?" or "Who would you rather got relegated?" My answer would be the toon. however I would take great pleasure in seeing Spurs fall at the first hurdle defending the cup, and there's no way newcastle will win the thing, so I'd rather those deluded stripey bastards went through tonight.

1-0 win to the barcodes by a blatantly offside goal in extra time, in a game which has seen three players on each side seriously injured and another three each sent off. Fighting in the tunnel. Crowd disturbances. FA disciplinary action invoked.

I think that should do it.

1-0 win to the barcodes by a blatantly offside goal in extra time, in a game which has seen three players on each side seriously injured and another three each sent off. Fighting in the tunnel. Crowd disturbances. FA disciplinary action invoked.

And a stunning female streaker pls

Shit, yeah, forgot that.

Shit, yeah, forgot that.

So close to the perfect game and yet so far....

Shit, yeah, forgot that.

And keegan to return, only for him and 15,000 newcastle fans to have simultaneous heart attacks and die right there and then?

Â