Villa Lego 2008/09

villaajax

you could honestly make this your career mate - doing some for all teams - and then moving on to celebrities, im sure you could make a mint on this sort of work. Its quirky and people like that - you could take it further and set scenerio's based on current affairs (even literall in some cases!)

This is the new Madame Tussauds!

you could honestly make this your career mate - doing some for all teams - and then moving on to celebrities, im sure you could make a mint on this sort of work. Its quirky and people like that - you could take it further and set scenerio's based on current affairs (even literall in some cases!)

This is the new Madame Tussauds!

I've been doing this for a few years now, so I have other footballers, wrestlers and celebrities

Here are some more

DSC06416.jpg

Carlos Valderrama

DSC06407.jpg

Klaas-jan Huntelaar

DSC06440.jpg

Ruud Gullit

DSC06941.jpg

The Ramones

DSC07673.jpg

Uma Thurman (Kill Bill)

• Like 1

Fantastic stuff. Legos are ace!

Other than football, it was my big hobby as a kid. I'd build big cities on my bedroom floor, create small societies. I could disappear into another dimension for hours. It's a wonder I made any friends at all.

Next time I visit my mum I'll see if I can find some of my old legos. I'll try and make a lego Lee Hendrie, shouldn't ne too diffucult skin colour wise.