• Moreno (Digne 53)
    • Young (Bailey 53)
    • Buendía (Moreno 65)
    • Dendoncker (Luiz 86)
    • Durán (Watkins 86)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/05/23 at 22:59

Just now, Davkaus said:

Gutted, a draw is better than I expected but those 2 dropped points are very costly.

Europa was in our hands assuming Man City beat Brighton. Now we've got to beat Brighton for 7th

But they should have 6th by then and there flip flops on.

• Like 1

The dignity and gravitas of Unai Emery will mean that the officials don't recieve as much criticism as they should unfortunately. However it was a damn good day for us results wise, shame we couldnt quite hold on, but we need to throw the kitchen sink at brighton on the final home game of the season. With a rocking villa park propping the team up, i think we can acheive european football, and salvage a season which looked to have ended before christmas. Vamos Unai Emery!

2 points dropped when you concede so late on. Positive: a point takes us above Spurs, which I didn’t expect before today’s games. Europe very much in our own hands.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KMitch said:

I'm going to have a heart attack if I keep watching Emery's Villa...  That 2nd half was not good for my blood pressure!

Emery Masterclass today!  Very happy with a point!  UTFV!!!

take a walk. you deserve it. we all do XD. UTFV!!!!!!!

Edited by osmark86

Emery got that spot on.

Just lacking a bit of squad depth to really take advantage of the situation, but we weathered a hell of a storm there.

I gave the referee a "poor" because although he got most of the decisions right, that 10 mins of added time was absolutely ludicrous.

• Like 1

The Never-Ending Football Match.

Or so it seemed.

7th spot is there for the taking now, Spuds need to beat Dirty Leedszzz who desperately need a win to stay up, we play Brighton who are I think already guaranteed 6th.

Wry happy with a point. Says a lot that I’m pretty gutted right now though! First half we were outstanding. Get more plays in so our quality doesn’t nose dive when we need to make changes and we will be right up there next season. Mings was outstanding. Followed by Ramsey. 

1 minute ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Beat Brighton and we're in Europe.

Very proud of the team today and a point is a very good result at Anfield.

UTV!

Absolutely, was a very good performance - and especially when you consider the unlucky injuries.

• Like 1

Really good result, especially after losing 2 LB’s.

No complaints on the injury time either, when will we learn it’s a false economy wasting time for the entire second half? 

• Like 1

Â