Pre-Match Thread Cup Final 10 of 10

TheAuthority

I'm in Belgrade on a trip with my homeyz. Booked many, many months ago when the potential for this match having Europe as a potential prize was less likely than the least likeliest thing of all time. Ever.

Those going, it's a privilege. You're supporting the boys for you, and the thousands that can't be there.

It's going to be electric.

• Like 3

At a festival in Leeds the same day as this. If I didn't already spend north of 200 on ticket/travel/hotel I'd genuinely consider binning the festival off for it. Our biggest match in years. Similar to @Don_Simon - Booked when Europe didn't seem that possible. Already sorted it for a friend to text me Score updates. The problem is I'll be that nervous about the match I won't be able to enjoy myself! 😅

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Looks like both Digne & Moreno will be injured so I presuming Young at LB?

Cash    Konsa  Mings   Young

Young said when he came back the ambition was to help us qualify for europe given last time we did it he was playing for us back then so he'll be bang up forthis game and has had a few games on the bench.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Creeper said:

At a festival in Leeds the same day as this. If I didn't already spend north of 200 on ticket/travel/hotel I'd genuinely consider binning the festival off for it. Our biggest match in years. Similar to @Don_Simon - Booked when Europe didn't seem that possible. Already sorted it for a friend to text me Score updates. The problem is I'll be that nervous about the match I won't be able to enjoy myself! 😅

Slam Dunk has such a fantastic line up for pop-punk aficionados. Only time I went was in 2018 and loved it with Good Charlotte headlining so of course they scrapped it from that year being held at the NEC and now you've got to get down to Hatfield or go up to Leeds.

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Slam Dunk has such a fantastic line up for pop-punk aficionados. Only time I went was in 2018 and loved it with Good Charlotte headlining so of course they scrapped it from that year being held at the NEC and now you've got to get down to Hatfield or go up to Leeds.

I was at that year too. Loved Good Charlotte but remember they talked a lot in between songs. Hoping to see it back in Birmingham one day (or back to Wolverhampton) but I doubt it!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

I don't care if i look a fool and everyone is looking at me, i am gonna make a proper racket in the north upper! we all need to sing from the same hymn sheet and stand up, so much riding on this game.....us fans in VP can make the difference!

It needs to be a cauldron, imagine the entire stadium on their feet for 90 minutes, streamers, pyro, flags, noise.

I can't wait!!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, troon_villan said:

Struggling to get an answer online but will this be on TV?  I'm sure they usually show all the games on the final day somewhere?

They’ll show one relegation match, definitely Scum City wank fest and probably Newcastle or Liverpool. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, troon_villan said:

Struggling to get an answer online but will this be on TV?  I'm sure they usually show all the games on the final day somewhere?

Suspect we will get the answer today/tomorrow as they don’t announce the final day games until they know what is riding on them. Given a lot has been sorted there’s a good chance we will be but I suspect that the 3 relegation threatened teams are quite likely too.

11 minutes ago, El Zen said:

Already bricking it. Feels every bit as massive as the Play Off finals. 

It's not even close to the Play-off Final in terms of massive-ness.

(I'm bricking it too!)

• Like 3