Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Spurs

limpid

Match Polls  

267 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/05/23 at 22:59

Kane was offside then he kicked Emi as Emi was on the floor. Liars and Cheats. Corrupt mofos. 

However this was an easy 6/7 - 0 but missed chances and not taking care with the final pass nearly cost us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LondonLax said:

What you talking about? Martinez never touched it. It was a pretty clear cut penalty. 

Yeah, Martinez is nowhere near it.

I don't think it's a clear cut penalty, though.  Martinez doesn't make contact with Kane at all.

Just now, Aston_Villan4 said:

Yeah emi doesn’t come close to touching that. Still shouldn’t have been a penalty for falling into another player.

Kane is on the way down before he gets to Emi 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

Yeah, Martinez is nowhere near it.

I don't think it's a clear cut penalty, though.  Martinez doesn't make contact with Kane at all.

I have no doubt Kane made the most of it but the ref had no choice with that one unfortunately (not that the ref was any good today). 

2 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

If England were in a World Cup final and had a last minute penalty to win the tournament and Kane was taking it I’d rather me miss and we never win a cup again. He is worse than the worst pricks in football, the biggest cheating scum bag of them all. Made worse because he’s “England’s captain Harry Kane”. **** off you illiterate moron.

spacer.png

• Like 1

What is going on in here, it's a blatant penalty 😂 I know the ref wasn't exactly great otherwise but come on. The level of fury and misery after a good win here is something else.

• Like 2

It’s ridiculous. Kane makes zero effort to go after the ball. Just flicks it and falls.

Yep, doing the “fall over” movement just after he fails to flick it. word removed.

5 minutes ago, srsmithusa said:

US TV coverage showed Harry off side before the PK one time.  briefly.  he surely appeared to be off. no idea if VAR looked at it.  But I doubt they did or they would have had to have given it.

This...  Kane looked to be 100% offside to me and I thought the whole thing was going to get called back.  I was shocked when he went over to the VAR monitor.

• Like 2

Yeah emi doesn’t come close to touching that. Still shouldn’t have been a penalty for falling into another player.

Kane ran into Emi after turning the ball away from him. In today's game that will be a pen. Kane or no Kane. 

• Like 1

It’s ridiculous. Kane makes zero effort to go after the ball. Just flicks it and falls.

He does it all the time. If he was on our side we’d be calling him a legend but it’s bloody infuriating to play against. 

Â