Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Spurs

limpid

Match Polls  

267 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/05/23 at 22:59

That dive and the disgraceful refereeing has left me in the weird state of being pissed off even though we’ve just done the double over spurs. We should have had a clean sheet, but we were robbed of it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Emi gets there first and touches the ball - Kane tries to flick it but misses, and instead throws himself at Emi when he could have easily jumped over him. Laughable.

Are you **** blind? :D 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Emi gets there first and touches the ball - Kane tries to flick it but misses, and instead throws himself at Emi when he could have easily jumped over him. Laughable.

Yeah he’s on the way down before he gets to Martinez 

• Like 1

US TV coverage showed Harry off side before the PK one time.  briefly.  he surely appeared to be off. no idea if VAR looked at it.  But I doubt they did or they would have had to have given it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Everyone a 7. Job done as well as we can expect. Still well and truly in Spurs hands. 

Think of how badly we have done against Kane and So n over the last few years. 

Just a wonderful sign of progression 

• Thanks 1

Just now, srsmithusa said:

US TV coverage showed Harry off side before the PK one time.  briefly.  he surely appeared to be off. no idea if VAR looked at it.  But I doubt they did or they would have had to have given it.

They knew it would mean they couldn’t give the pen, so ignored it. 

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

What you talking about? Martinez never touched it. It was a pretty clear cut penalty. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Never been so angry after a win.

This.

Cannot stand that diving cheating special-needs-faced media darling con man.

• Like 2

Spurs are such a weird team, absolutely shite but somehow always seem on the brink of pulling a result out of the bag.

Happy to just get out with a win, outside of the few nervy moments in the second half that were self-inflicted it was a good performance and a more than deserved win. McGinn in particular was brilliant I thought.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Thing is, I think if you grabbed someones wrist and punched yourself in the face you'd get a pen.

It's been stated many times

• Haha 1

Â