2023-24 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

I didn't realise McGlinchey had gone to the Broncos. Wish he'd stayed in Conference, Bosa would have got to tee off on him all game :(

A decent day for the Panthers. Not lost anyone of note but signed Vonn Bell, got back one of the league’s best center’s for a snip and signed a NT. 

Still light on WR and need a pass catching TE for Stroud to throw to…

Completely missed Sam Darnold signing for us yesterday too hahaha. Well, he's a better backup than Josh Johnson at least. Let's hope he's ready to play in week 13 when Lance and Purdy are out for the season again 

59 minutes ago, theunderstudy said:

Completely missed Sam Darnold signing for us yesterday too hahaha. Well, he's a better backup than Josh Johnson at least. Let's hope he's ready to play in week 13 when Lance and Purdy are out for the season again 

If Shanahan can't get a tune out of him then he's finished. He actually looked serviceable towards the back end of last season tbf but he's never gonna win you a playoff game.

We don't need him, don't have the assets to trade or the money to pay him but I'm imagining him and McCaffrey on dual pass catching back plays 

ZEKE! :(

In fairness, it was probably time to go. Hasn't been the same since the season he chose to go to pissing it up in Cabo instead of turning up for pre-season.

The Pollard era begins for Big D.

1 hour ago, Milfner said:

Added Miles Sanders now too... I know it's not the toughest division in the world but I reckon we're probably the best team of the four. 

Get a good QB out of this draft and you're winning this division I reckon. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Milfner said:

Added Miles Sanders now too... I know it's not the toughest division in the world but I reckon we're probably the best team of the four. 

Behave 

18 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Behave 

Really? Kept practically all our starters on defense (and added a better safety). All five offensive lineman returning, upgraded at RB. The only big loss is DJ Moore. 

The Bucs look as if they're in tear down mode, the Falcons are...the Falcons, and Saints have spaffed a ton of money on a QB who couldn't get it done with a great run game and a top 3 WR. It's not that far from the truth, is it?

Â