2023-24 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

Just now, Tegis said:

Assuming trades happens

You'd have to think it will . Bears need everything but a QB. (Don't buy into the Fields slander ... He's got far more talent than Hurts but is on a truly crap team)

8 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

You guys are my preferred destination for him . You'll be a good team very quickly.

no idea which of the four we end up with but I’ll be amazed if we make it out the first round without one of them 

Just now, Milfner said:

no idea which of the four we end up with but I’ll be amazed if we make it out the first round without one of them 

Just give the Bears whatever they want FFS . The anxiety of him landing in the AFC South is killing me.😀

• Like 1

Due to some more Loomis cap witchcraft , Carr is now a Saint 

interesting that Michael Thomas seems to be reacting positively to the news , so he might not be being cut after all  .. 

now we just need the charges dropped against Kamara  .... 

• Like 1

👀👀👀👀👀

Don’t mind the picks traded at all, but concerned about losing DJ. We’ve got a great offensive line but at receiver and running back we’re pretty thin. Have to assume we go after a WR in free agency, we almost have to. 

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

Panthers overpaid the Bears for that pick. They must really rate one of the QB's in the draft. 

I don’t think we did. The most painful part of the trade was losing DJ Moore. Without him the trade doesn’t happen. 

Javon Hargrave in free agency signed. Good move for us, adds a big pass rusher through the middle. 

Also didn't overpay and keep McGlinchey. Which is good but we need to get an actual RT in in the draft. Just as well Justin Fields can scramble because he'll need to 

Â