Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

I've just done some investigative research, we tried to bring in Roberto Olabe Sporting Director of Real Sociedad, so Emery's has been impressed with the work that's happend there, maybe going to target some of their players.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, useless said:

I've just done some investigative research, we tried to bring in Roberto Olabe Sporting Director of Real Sociedad, so Emery's has been impressed with the work that's happend there, maybe going to target some of their players.

Mikel Oyarzabal Contract expires summer 24 … cheeky summer bid 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Skriniars going to psg, would hope we have a look at kamada and Ndicka 

Kamada absolutely but not sure about N’Dicka in an Emery side as I’m not sure his progressive stats are that high. 

In an older Villa side yes, as a younger more traditional CB replacement for Mings but not sure he’s what we need now, despite being a good CB. 

1 hour ago, dubbs said:

I read Isco is still looking for a club. Would anyone have him on a short term deal?  

You have to ask yourself why he is without a deal? I think he’s finished personally.

I suppose we could finally make a ‘cheeky’ bid for him? But I mean a really cheeky bid, £100 p/w! 😂

I think we need a RB/RCB to add to the squad, player with high passing skills including long passes. Is comfortable playing from the back against high press. Can play both positions and isn't expected to get forward like our LBs are is more one to tuck into midfield alongside Kamara and Luiz when we attack. We can move Chambers on then and extend Youngs contract. I'd say that would be the defence sorted out. 

48 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

You have to ask yourself why he is without a deal? I think he’s finished personally.

I suppose we could finally make a ‘cheeky’ bid for him? But I mean a really cheeky bid, £100 p/w! 😂

Failed a medical on deadline day didn't he? Now linked with Everton on a free transfer

10 hours ago, Gompedyret said:

Let's rack up some more wins in the meantime to make the players we want notice us.

100% - we need a strong finish to this season if we want a higher calibre player, regardless of the money - got a feeling Emery will deliver. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, useless said:

They have some good players , Robin Le Normand , Merino, Oyarzabal , Brais Mendez, I don’t think Oyarzabal will move anywhere. Brais Mendez looks gettable would really suit and Emery system hard working good passer and is adding goals to his game this season.

Edited by gwi1890

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Failed a medical on deadline day didn't he? Now linked with Everton on a free transfer

No they had a wage breakdown with Union. Sevilla pretty much ripped his contract up as he wasnt doing much