Mattéo Guendouzi

JayVTID

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

True, but Moreno was coming here way before he got injured. Moreno is here to replace Digne in the starting XI. 

He's also a loaner so I'm not surprised a 2nd lb was being talked about 

Had Ludwig's injury not happened I don't think this would have been our 1st signing

When we lost against Arsenal 3-2 despite being in front and Arsenal having a man short, it was Guendouzi that made the difference.

Clearly a talented player and - if he has matured from his former petulant attitude - would be an excellent signing

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, flashingqwerty said:

He's also a loaner so I'm not surprised a 2nd lb was being talked about 

Had Ludwig's injury not happened I don't think this would have been our 1st signing

It was reported days before he got injured

• Like 2

People keep referring to the 3-2 game against the Arse. However it was the officiating.

Guendouzi had a handful of Trezeguet’s shirt and then the penalty was given, when they scored the free kick they had two men in our wall despite the new rules of not having players within a couple of yards of the defensive wall. And then Sokratis caught the ball at the end and we were denied a penalty. 

Guendouzi does have a lot of energy though and is good technically.

Just now, Sulberto21 said:

People keep referring to the 3-2 game against the Arse. However it was the officiating.

Guendouzi had a handful of Trezeguet’s shirt and then the penalty was given, when they scored the free kick they had two men in our wall despite the new rules of not having players within a couple of yards of the defensive wall. And then Sokratis caught the ball at the end and we were denied a penalty. 

Guendouzi does have a lot of energy though and is good technically.

Guendouzi was MOTM in that game regardless of the result. He was excellent.

I think this would be a great signing tbh. Probably the link I’ve liked the most in this window. 

FWIW, I think he’s coming here to play CM (if it happens) and I still think we’ll sign another wide player/forward.

• Like 1

This would be a top signing. Not only is he a really good young player who already has experience of the PL, he is also quite big and very intelligent. These are two qualities that we seriously lack within our current squad. I really hope that this happens.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

He has a bit of bite too. I think him and Kamara would be excellent as the two, and Luiz in there if we play a 3. Regardless of who plays, you have real options. 

Reuniting these two could be special.

FmIiMUAXoAA8m4Y.jpg.25d8066ead9f7f070f4445639424ea35.jpg

Â