The Milan Baros Poll

villafan306

Will Baros sign for Villa?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Will Baros sign for Villa?

• Yes
    • No

Exactly [PB]. The only "if" is if he wants to come - not "he says he wants to come to VP"

As I understand things that is not the 'if'. I believe that there is absolutely no doubt in his mind that Villa would be a good move for him and I have no doubt that Aston Villa can afford his wages and consider them reasonable. I think that of all his current options Aston Villa is the most attractive.

I also believe that the manager of Aston Villa is *very* keen on this deal going through very quickly, and was hoping it would have been done so the player could play against Wolves.

I also believe that Aston Villa could afford the deal, should they so wish.

So once again, do Aston Villa (perhaps more accurately the board thereof), want to sign Milan Baros enough?

We will see.

Exactly [PB]. The only "if" is if he wants to come - not "he says he wants to come to VP"

As I understand things that is not the 'if'. I believe that there is absolutely no doubt in his mind that Villa would be a good move for him and I have no doubt that Aston Villa can afford his wages and consider them reasonable. I think that of all his current options Aston Villa is the most attractive.

I also believe that the manager of Aston Villa is *very* keen on this deal going through very quickly, and was hoping it would have been done so the player could play against Wolves.

I also believe that Aston Villa could afford the deal, should they so wish.

So once again, do Aston Villa (perhaps more accurately the board thereof), want to sign Milan Baros enough?

We will see.

The crux of the matter is presumably whether Langham's business plan is in effect (the funds for "four top quality players" etc) or whether the summer funds are Ellis's usual 4 million...

The only 'hard' fact I can see is that according to SSN we have increased our bid for him.

Apparantly.

Lets hope it finally matches Liverpool's valuation then

You have any info PB?

Desparate lol :(

I think it goes without saying that we wont be able to legally talk to the player until a fee has been agreed with the selling club.

You have any info PB?

Desparate lol :(

I think it goes without saying that we wont be able to legally talk to the player until a fee has been agreed with the selling club.

Which begs the question? Has Snide managed to find the fax machine yet? :roll:

Unless a fee has been agreed and the club are keeping it a secret!?

The thing is, its clear that Villa are interested (or so we are told) yet Baros has yet to indicate he would be interested in a move to VP.

Schalke have declared their interest and I reckon he had to change his pants after giving them a rapid creaming!

"Schalke will play in the UEFA Champions League and it is a high-quality club with a great tradition.

I just still seems as if we are his absolute last option - if he really has to, he will sign;

but he'd much prefer a bigger European or Premier League club.

Â