Match Thread: Villa v Liverpool

MaVilla

3 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Don't agree with how you've phrased this at all. 

It's not been disastrous. The high line has created issues sure, but we've created chances. 

I do agree that Ollie has been terrible.

We are in panic mode at the back all the time.

Just now, sheepyvillian said:

The ref has been a bit biased, for me. Seems reluctant to give us anything. 

He's been awful. 

Robertson basically hoofed Bailey 3 times with the ball stuck between his legs and he gives Liverpool the FK 🤯

First 20 minutes was o.k, been poor since. Too many passengers as all of Young, Konsa, Luiz and Buendia have been miles off it and would have no complaints if they get replaced at half time as surely at least one will.

That reminded me of the first half v Man. City at VP last season. We could've still got a draw out of that so early goal back and you never know.

Ollie being Ollie but Nunez upfront for them shows there are other comical CFs around, thank god they don't have Mane as Liverpool would have scored 4 already with the space they're getting.

We won't change the keeper at half time, his distribution is far worse than emus and that's emus weakest attribute. He stays on the goal line 99% of ghe time rather than just get the ball, he is too slow when a shot comes in, won't go for crosses and is generally a huge disappointment. 

Do you take watkins off for ings ? 

Do you add pace with young coming on for emi b ?

Donker for mcginn ?

There's so many changes we should be making as the midfield was by passed so often by both teams and watkins messed up 3 great chances and when a perfect cross goes into the 6 yard box he is no where to be seen.

Ashley Young hasn't been at the same level he was before the break, it's like they had 3 weeks off and are now trying to lose the preseason weight gain, most are moving that slowly.

Edited by brummybloke
Phone not compatible with this site so can't edit the dumb ass predictive text this shit phone keeps doing