Tickets

wedge

About 2k tickets left. Should be around 40k which isn't bad given the prices at a time when money is tight for many especially just after Christmas, the train issues, and an 8pm kick off with kids just back at school. 

32 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

About 2k tickets left. Should be around 40k which isn't bad given the prices at a time when money is tight for many especially just after Christmas, the train issues, and an 8pm kick off with kids just back at school. 

The trains have stopped me from going really annoyed!  My car is kaputt too so other way of getting there.

I have been on hold trying to get a refund for over an hour now! I have no way of getting there without trains also I am not feeling 100% either so don’t really want to be spreading my germs 

I am in Brum visiting family and finally got a ticket after days of trying.  They kept telling me I had to have a booking history as it's a local derby.  Despite having an account and valid Fan ID nothing showed from my last two visits to Villa Park.  After being on hold with the ticket office for about 30 minutes, I thankfully got a person on the phone who had a clue, she finally found my booking history and I got the ticket.  Crazy process! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

Imagine how many will be left with £50k capacity and the same trains. I wish I worked in an industry that could strike. 

Â