Tickets

wedge

I know it will be a sell-out, but I'm surprised Wolves are deemed a Category 'A' fixture price-wise...

Anyway, a rare midweek under the floodlights all-West Midlands affair at VP, it should be rocking!

Edited by wedge

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Yes im suprised this is a 8pm ko. Usually its crappy mid day sunday kick offs. Lame its not on TV.

Hopefully it will be a electric atmosphere 

We're on every game mate just depends where you look 😉 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, stegzy said:

Does anybody know if they still offer a home debut package? Am going to bring my son (for the first time) but can’t find any info on package anywhere.

Doesn't look like it. I think they've been replaced by the Little Villans (0-2 years old), Cubs (3-11) and Villans (12-17) memberships: https://membership.avfc.co.uk/home?utm_source=AVFC_Web&utm_medium=Membership&utm_content=MembershipBlock_Tickets&utm_campaign=Acq

23 hours ago, avfc456 said:

Couldn't agree more, certainly doesn't encourage the more casual fans to turn up and buy a ticket. 

Or loyal lifelong Villa fans who are on the season ticket waiting list so have to buy individual tickets for home matches!

On 29/12/2022 at 18:41, Jim Witton said:

Looking on the website there seems to be plenty of availability for Wolves - £59 on the halfway line, an utter disgrace. 

Not sure how - but I completely forgot there are no trains on Wednesday due to strike action which will have a massive impact (not least on myself who fancied this as the opportunity to have a drink or twelve!). There are only around 2,500 tickets showing available which I imagine are a mixture of season ticket holders returning them to the ticket exchange due to the rail strike and the others are the £60 seats - my thoughts on charging this are documented in this thread!

I hate to quote Steve Bruce but it will be there or thereabouts by Wednesday night.

There will be a few empty seats as it is 8pm on a weekday which is inconvenient for a lot of people. They will be thinking i cba to brave the M6 on a weeknight with the heaving traffic and lack of trains plus cost of living crisis and the midlands not being a particularly high wage region.....apparrently the club are selling some tickets for £59 which seems madness to me! Should still be a good crowd though, however there will definitely be a few empty seats in north stand upper near me

• Like 1

Managed to bag some tickets for me and my son. It will be his first match and we are staying at the Aston Tavern and were wondering if you can still wait and see the players turning up etc. if so how and where?

9 minutes ago, stegzy said:

Managed to bag some tickets for me and my son. It will be his first match and we are staying at the Aston Tavern and were wondering if you can still wait and see the players turning up etc. if so how and where?

They park in the bottom right corner of the North Stand just up from the club shop, would say to get there circa 5pm to catch them maybe? 

• Like 1

Whether we like it or loath it, high prices are here to stay. The expansion will be based on higher ticket prices, more corporate, more things to spend on in order to catch up commercially with the big clubs. It was mentioned elsewhere that Spurs make more in catering than we do in ticket revenue.

Â