Tickets

ender4

3 hours ago, turvontour said:

There never really is big demand for 3rd round ties against lower league opposition. 20-25k is generally the standard attendance. Possibly not helped too by 3 homes games in 9 days, I.e. if you're to miss one I'd imagine the Stevenage game is the one most would chose.

Yeah I just thought all the spares would get snapped up given how difficult it is to get match tickets at the moment if you’re not a ST holder/member. 

• Like 1

On 05/01/2023 at 12:27, chappy said:

Looks like plenty haven’t been claimed. Wonder if ST holders aren’t bothering or some don’t realise they have to claim it and are planning to just turn up.

Gave my 2 to a mate and his child, the kick off times are really putting me off currently, Saturday 3 PM I would have gone.  

I also think considering the kick off time, its on BBC, they could have made it £10 adults and £5 children, especially considering the 2 league games either side and the diabolical pricing of the Wolves game.

On 05/01/2023 at 12:42, turvontour said:

There never really is big demand for 3rd round ties against lower league opposition. 20-25k is generally the standard attendance. Possibly not helped too by 3 homes games in 9 days, I.e. if you're to miss one I'd imagine the Stevenage game is the one most would chose.

Spurs sold out today v Pompey today. If we think we are a big club we should be aiming for a big crowd as well.

1 hour ago, The Fun Factory said:

Spurs sold out today v Pompey today. If we think we are a big club we should be aiming for a big crowd as well.

Looking at Villa ticketing site, it says that there are last tickets going. I would predict maybe a crowd of at least 35K maybe. I don’t think it’ll be sold out.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

There's about 4.5k tickets left in home areas. Stevenage have sold just under 3k from I think a 3.5k allocation. Attendance should be around 37k which is good given it is a Sunday and train issues.

Their allocation was the standard league 3,000, but I agree 37,000 would be a great turnout all things considered.

7 minutes ago, Kingman said:

You can now scan the QR code at the turnstiles from your device rather than print the tickets off 

I'm sure you've always been able to do that, I've done it on games this season and for U23 games at both VP and Bodymoor.

I think the club announced it this morning though as if it was a bit of new thing which is slightly confusing.

The days of people printing things at home are long gone I think.

22 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'm sure you've always been able to do that, I've done it on games this season and for U23 games at both VP and Bodymoor.

I think the club announced it this morning though as if it was a bit of new thing which is slightly confusing.

The days of people printing things at home are long gone I think.

Not sure as we use our season tickets, They have modified all the IR readers to gain entry as you used to put the season card into the slots but now you have to scan the top of the IR readers so presumably most devices wouldn't have fitted in the old slot so probably why its now on the top? 

Â