Tickets

ender4

19 hours ago, ender4 said:

Any idea when tickets for this go on sale?

https://www.avfc.co.uk/news/2022/december/10/Stevenage-ticket-details/ 

Tickets details are now available for Aston Villa's FA Cup third-round tie against Stevenage.

Unai Emery's side entertain the Hertfordshire club in the world's oldest domestic cup competition at Villa Park on Sunday, January 8 at 4.30pm

Season ticket holders for the 2022/23 season can claim a free ticket for the FA Cup clash, see below for full details.

If you're not a season ticket holder, the best way to secure your seat is with an Aston Villa membership, which provides priority access for Claret, Villan and Cub members.

More details on our membership options can be found below along with full Stevenage ticketing information, including prices and on-sale dates...

Season Ticket Holders

Season ticket holders for the 2022/23 season can claim a free ticket for the FA Cup tie, with those enrolled to the cup scheme still required to claim your ticket for the fixture.

Any season ticket holders wishing to register to the cup scheme can do so but this will not generate a ticket for the Stevenage encounter, you will still need to claim your ticket.

Season ticket holders have until 5pm on Monday, December 19 to claim their own seat. Subsequently, a free ticket can continue to be claimed until kick-off (subject to availability).

To claim your free ticket, select the seat you want at the correct price type for your age and the price will then be removed automatically.

Edited by Kingman
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hev said:

Has anyone actually tried to do this? How  do you claim your own seat. It wont seem to let me? I guess i will have to ring🤬

if you go on your account profile it shows that you have reserved tickets , you cant do it the usual way

On 13/12/2022 at 14:07, The Fun Factory said:

Got mine. Our first step to Wembley, or embarrassing defeat.

Are Stevenage only taking the standard away allocation? Thought that they may have asked for more.

Stevenage supporters will be situated in the Doug Ellis Stand

On 13/12/2022 at 14:07, The Fun Factory said:

Got mine. Our first step to Wembley, or embarrassing defeat.

Are Stevenage only taking the standard away allocation? Thought that they may have asked for more.

Ye I suppose they're one of the smallest league 2 clubs, and given theres no trains it's understandable.

I think a lot of bigger league 2 clubs would have requested the north stand. 

Yeah any tickets not secured by STHs have gone back out as I managed to get my Dad one right next to me and I thought I’d have to move to watch with him. Ring the ticket office next week.

On 22/12/2022 at 19:14, mattyvilla said:

does anyone know if it is possible to return tickets online? masses of tickets have been released and would like to change seat?

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/12/2022 at 15:52, turvontour said:

Ye I suppose they're one of the smallest league 2 clubs, and given theres no trains it's understandable.

I think a lot of bigger league 2 clubs would have requested the north stand. 

Trains will be running on Sunday. Not as many as usual though.

14 minutes ago, chappy said:

Looks like plenty haven’t been claimed. Wonder if ST holders aren’t bothering or some don’t realise they have to claim it and are planning to just turn up.

There never really is big demand for 3rd round ties against lower league opposition. 20-25k is generally the standard attendance. Possibly not helped too by 3 homes games in 9 days, I.e. if you're to miss one I'd imagine the Stevenage game is the one most would chose.

Â