João Félix

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

As bizarre and unlikely as this is... apparently Sawiris has a relationship with Mendes 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️

Stop it This simply cannot happen, the player wouldn't be interested anyway

It's the hope that kills you

• Like 1

I nuh followed his situation closely but I was under the impression that he'd been something of a flop at Atletico, have seen him linked to Wolves a few times in the past because of that. It might not happen, but I don't think it's quite as unlikely as some are making out, people prepared to entertain the idea of Grealish coming back either this window or in the summer and I'm not even sure if us signing Felix is much more unrealistic than that, Felix and Grealish both in similar situations both having had big money moves but not making the impression that was expected of them.

• Like 1

Biggest league in the world . Far more competitive than the Champs League. And you only spend a night a week away from home. 

Its not out of the question

i can imagine Mendes saying ' go and join a club that i know will develop u properly with a brilliant coach. Go and show the world how good you are. And then u get your move if Villa arent in the champs league. Look at what Villa did with Grealish' 

We pay as much as Atheti i guess these days as well. 

We also beat Athleti to Kamara. 

Sounds ridiculous but the Prem is a massive pull now. 

• Like 2

Â