Free for ST holders - confirmed

chappy

On 02/12/2022 at 15:18, chappy said:

further info to follow apparently

I'd like to take my son to this who isnt a sth or member. Me and my other so are STHs so will be interesting to see the possibility of whether possible. Might be best to take up the free tickets offer and then see if I can add another in general sale.

18 hours ago, turvontour said:

I'd like to take my son to this who isnt a sth or member. Me and my other so are STHs so will be interesting to see the possibility of whether possible. Might be best to take up the free tickets offer and then see if I can add another in general sale.

You might struggle a little if he's not a member, but I'd think you'll still be okay for this game - what you might find is that you need to move in order to get three together somewhere in the ground. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

You might struggle a little if he's not a member, but I'd think you'll still be okay for this game - what you might find is that you need to move in order to get three together somewhere in the ground. 

Ye that's what I thought, cheers. Will be interesting to see what the attendance is. Historically wouldnt have been any more than 25k.