Cardiff v Villa - Peter Whittingham Memorial Match 30th Nov 7pm KO

Rodders

3 minutes ago, Rodders said:

Don't suppose someone could say who the subs are? My phone crops it out and my twitter app doesn't load up properly.

• Zych
  • Konsa
  • Douglas Luiz
  • Ings
  • Digne
  • Bailey
  • Ramsey
  • Bogarde
  • Raikhy
  • Feeney
  • K. Young
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

not complaining, just an observation.

Sanson also not in the squad, so the only 3 not in the squad are Olsen, McGinn & Sanson?

Yes unless sanson is injured its absolutely bizarre decision to leave him out.

If he has just been left out i think its safe to say sanson done here. That would be 4 managers now

Definitely being played at a Friendly pace...  Revan looks like a bundle of nerves so far.  Hopefully he can calm down and grow into the game.  Kamara has played a couple of beautiful passes forward...  Apart from that it's a snooze fest...

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Buendia giving the ball away again too often. 

He is the only one of the front 3 actually seeing any of the ball, to be fair.  Trying to bring the others into the build up and getting swarmed.  

Buendia has covered every inch of the pitch so far at the half hour mark...  He's been everywhere and at times looks like he's on a completely different page from the rest of the team.  Nobody knows what he's going to do, including his teammates and passes are cut out or runs are not made.  Need to get on the same wavelength, but that's to be expected in a Friendly with a mixed lineup.  

Â