FA CUP 3rd draw

Demitri_C

5 hours ago, nick76 said:

Massive reward for me in beating blose for me but I guess it’s different for each fan

But isn’t it like gloating to a six year old after beating him at arm wrestling? 

7 hours ago, El Zen said:

But isn’t it like gloating to a six year old after beating him at arm wrestling? 

You’ve been talking to my nephew haven’t you? I beat him fair and square and he deserves the ribbing for it 😉

• Haha 4

17 hours ago, John said:

I want the sort of easy run that sees the likes of Citeh, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Newton Heath cruise to the later rounds/final. Boreham Wood away to start and then the lowest ranked club in the draw at home until the semi-final, when we meet the plucky team from the Championship that have defied all expectations to get there (someone like Hull would do). Then someone that we would start as favourites against in the final. I think we are owed that, as we have been waiting to lift this trophy for an 8th time, since I was in my cot and that has been a very, very long time! 

We used all of our luck in the 2015 run. Every tie was a home draw until the semi finals. I think we have only won one game since and that was a replay over Wycombe.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

60/1 villa to draw man u in the cup on skybet

worth a free bet 100%

Now I want to draw Man Utd, I saw I had £2 left over in my account and whacked it on.  Now that I've bet on it, it definitely wont happen with my luck, it's the reason I dont bet on Villa because when I used to we always lost.  Yes I know the world doesnt revolve around me but just like superstition I just dont do it anymore.  Who we draw in the cup though isnt such a big issue so fingers crossed we draw Man U 😂

32 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Now I want to draw Man Utd, I saw I had £2 left over in my account and whacked it on.  Now that I've bet on it, it definitely wont happen with my luck, it's the reason I dont bet on Villa because when I used to we always lost.  Yes I know the world doesnt revolve around me but just like superstition I just dont do it anymore.  Who we draw in the cup though isnt such a big issue so fingers crossed we draw Man U 😂

i don't bet on villa either for the same reason. interesting point.

i might chuck money on us to draw liverpool, chelsea or city too then!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

We used all of our luck in the 2015 run. Every tie was a home draw until the semi finals. I think we have only won one game since and that was a replay over Wycombe.

Our luck certainly ran out in that final. I think we are still owed big time in this competition, given the number of consecutive away QF games we had in it (1962, 1977, 1980, 1983, 1990, 1992, 1996 & 2000:rolleyes:). 

54 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

How many times have we reached the quarter finals stage this century? 4 times? Our record is dreadful.

Except the 2 finals I think was just the year we got to the semi final vs Chelsea. 

For some reason I think we got to a quarter under O'Leary when Richards scored but that might have been the round before