Week 12 - NFL All Blacks?

Tegis

3 more years (at least) with an ever increasing cap-hit with Wilson. I know coaching is very VERY suspect and we are the most injured team in the league, but he looks like fat Cutler out there.

Oh fun

45 minutes ago, Tegis said:

3 more years (at least) with an ever increasing cap-hit with Wilson. I know coaching is very VERY suspect and we are the most injured team in the league, but he looks like fat Cutler out there.

Oh fun

I did tell you pre season he was shite 😜

The weird thing with him is how many pundits bigged him up all preseason and now he's failing are talking about him not only negatively but in a manner that suggests they personally don't like him, the criticism of him goes beyond football performance it's very weird, he sounds like one of the worst guys in football and its well known

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I did tell you pre season he was shite 😜

I don't think I've ever seen such a drop in performances. A slight decline would have been sort of accepted, but this is a total freefall. Completely off a cliff

Just now, Milfner said:

And I thought the Panthers offense was bad... yeesh. That trade will surely go down as one of, if not, the worst ever. Seattle are laughing. 

This was our last winnable game (barring unimaginable upsets ). We are giving the seahawks a top 3 pick in a pretty nice QB draft. Good business that.

Just now, Tegis said:

That trade will surely go down as one of, if not, the worst ever.

The picks I can live with, it happens. But we are in for 3 years of cap hell because we gave him  that extension. That is the killer

Oof that is a bad, bad loss.

The tale of 2 bad calls though.

We force a fumble which the ref call very fast forward progress so make it not reviewable

Then spend 8 minutes zoomed in on grainy footage to prove a key catch wasn't

Â