1. 1. At right back you want......

• Chris Price
    • The original Dariusz - Kubicki
    • Fernando Nelson
    • Earl Barrett
    • Delaney
    • UDLC
    • Steve Watson

Can't say I'm the biggest fan of any of them, unlike Stan at left back I have always felt we could do better. I gave my vote to Delaney purely on the basis of his last ditch sliding tackles. I cheer them almost as much as I cheer goals. I'm really hoping Hughes will have the capacity to eclipse all of these.

I've gone for Earl Barrett but even that has reservations, I'm not voting for the Earl Barratt that crossed the half way line into the oppositions half. There's no obvious choice in this poll though is there, every one of the options has some negatives against their name

• 3 weeks later...
http://www.kynson.freeserve.co.uk/RIOA/squad/kubicki.htm

and now the manager of Polonia Warsaw

Actually,after just 3 games , Polonia are on 6 th place with 4 points. Kubicki managed to gain the first away 3 points in 2 years for my club ,so finally i hope it goes in a proper direction.,especially that we have the lowest budget in the league.

Welcome on the board.

Kubicki managed to gain the first away 3 points in 2 years for my club ,so finally i hope it goes in a proper direction.,especially that we have the lowest budget in the league.

Sounds very much like Villa really.

Â