Pre-match Thread

alreadyexists

Does anyone have an email address for customer services or someone I can speak to about setting up a fan Id for a family member? The customer.services@shop.avfc.co.uk address have basically responded back to say find another email address we can’t help you… which was brilliant. 

45 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Does anyone have an email address for customer services or someone I can speak to about setting up a fan Id for a family member? The customer.services@shop.avfc.co.uk address have basically responded back to say find another email address we can’t help you… which was brilliant. 

Just set up a random hotmail or gmail email address and use that for a new Fan ID.

13 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Just set up a random hotmail or gmail email address and use that for a new Fan ID.

But I don’t want to have to setup an email address to use for my four year old. It’s stupid… 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pissflaps said:

I know villa have operating costs to cover but £20 for a friendly 10 days before Christmas seems steep for most?

Yeah £20 doesn’t get you much these days I’m afraid, I don’t think that’s too bad of a price. 

On 14/11/2022 at 22:31, Tayls said:

But I don’t want to have to setup an email address to use for my four year old. It’s stupid… 

Honestly buying tickets for football anywhere now is harder than keyhole surgery on an ant

• Haha 1

On 24/11/2022 at 13:35, turvontour said:

Presumably our first team minus those at the world cup, so we should be one or two away from full strength. Do Villareal have many at the world cup?

They have 5 at the world cup.

Pau Torres and Yeremy Pino for Spain.
Geronimo Rulli and Juan Foyth for Argentina.
Nicolas Jackson for Senegal.

• Like 1