Jump to content

Pre-match Thread


Recommended Posts

Does anyone have an email address for customer services or someone I can speak to about setting up a fan Id for a family member? The customer.services@shop.avfc.co.uk address have basically responded back to say find another email address we can’t help you… which was brilliant. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Does anyone have an email address for customer services or someone I can speak to about setting up a fan Id for a family member? The customer.services@shop.avfc.co.uk address have basically responded back to say find another email address we can’t help you… which was brilliant. 

Just set up a random hotmail or gmail email address and use that for a new Fan ID.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Just set up a random hotmail or gmail email address and use that for a new Fan ID.

But I don’t want to have to setup an email address to use for my four year old. It’s stupid… 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
3 hours ago, Pissflaps said:

I know villa have operating costs to cover but £20 for a friendly 10 days before Christmas seems steep for most?

Yeah £20 doesn’t get you much these days I’m afraid, I don’t think that’s too bad of a price. 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Pissflaps said:

I know villa have operating costs to cover but £20 for a friendly 10 days before Christmas seems steep for most?

Will probably be a tenna on Villa TV 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 14/11/2022 at 22:31, Tayls said:

But I don’t want to have to setup an email address to use for my four year old. It’s stupid… 

Honestly buying tickets for football anywhere now is harder than keyhole surgery on an ant

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Got myself tickets, haven’t managed to get down since 09.
Very much looking forward to getting back to being there in person! It’s been too long!!! Bring in a notts county mate and a United (sorry) fan too… 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, mattyvilla said:

real pity how slow sales are , every week i hear people complaining they can't get tickets but struggling to sell more than a few thousand here

It's a pointless midweek friendly in the week before Christmas.  I am not surprised most aren't bothering.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
On 24/11/2022 at 13:35, turvontour said:

Presumably our first team minus those at the world cup, so we should be one or two away from full strength. Do Villareal have many at the world cup?

They have 5 at the world cup.

Pau Torres and Yeremy Pino for Spain.
Geronimo Rulli and Juan Foyth for Argentina.
Nicolas Jackson for Senegal.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â