Best seats for "non" home fans?

Adman

Hi, might be in Landaan that weekend and was thinking of taking the family to watch us destroy West Ham.  Does anyone know where the most neutral / family oriented seating in the stadium is?  

Thanks in advance 

1 hour ago, Adman said:

Hi, might be in Landaan that weekend and was thinking of taking the family to watch us destroy West Ham.  Does anyone know where the most neutral / family oriented seating in the stadium is?  

Thanks in advance 

Please remember that this fixture will almost certainly be moved. It's a criminal offence to resell tickets so find out how to return them just in case.

2 hours ago, limpid said:

Please remember that this fixture will almost certainly be moved. It's a criminal offence to resell tickets so find out how to return them just in case.

Why will it be moved mate?

Just now, Adman said:

Why will it be moved mate?

Football rarely happens at 3pm on Saturday any more. It might be Sky, Amazon, clashes with CL, EL of LC games, etc. As it's West Ham, it might just be that the stadium is booked for something else.

18 hours ago, limpid said:

Football rarely happens at 3pm on Saturday any more. It might be Sky, Amazon, clashes with CL, EL of LC games, etc. As it's West Ham, it might just be that the stadium is booked for something else.

Very true and West Ham are in the Euro Conf league, so if it clashes we will play them on the Sunday. Surely tickets bought for the game on the Sat would move over so @Admanyou just need to keep an eye on it if you do buy some. Good luck

56 minutes ago, LancsVillan said:

Very true and West Ham are in the Euro Conf league, so if it clashes we will play them on the Sunday. Surely tickets bought for the game on the Sat would move over so @Admanyou just need to keep an eye on it if you do buy some. Good luck

It might move to any slot if TV pick it up.

• 3 months later...

I wouldnt sit with west hans period.  They find out you are a away fan they wilk kick your head in. 

They really dont like away fans sitting with home fans.  They get extremely hostile. Ive been a few times as a neutral and seen people get a proper beating 

• Shocked 2

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I wouldnt sit with west hans period.  They find out you are a away fan they wilk kick your head in. 

They really dont like away fans sitting with home fans.  They get extremely hostile. Ive been a few times as a neutral and seen people get a proper beating 

David Cameron seemed to have no problems with it. 

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

In fairness you could say the same about us if Wet Spam fans were in the home end at VP, and most club's fans. If you're going incognito just be sensible would be my advice.

11 hours ago, wedge said:

In fairness you could say the same about us if Wet Spam fans were in the home end at VP, and most club's fans. If you're going incognito just be sensible would be my advice.

Yes but i think west hams are quite violent ive seen away fans kicked out at vp most fans just mock them and swear at them. You might get the odd violent idiot but west ham fans are notorious for this.

Personally i dont aee what enjoyment you get sitting with home fans. You can't celebrate when you score so its pointless

• Like 1

On 09/03/2023 at 14:42, Demitri_C said:

Nobody likes away fans sitting with home fans but it happens every ground. Those that do it just need to keep their mouth shut. I’ve sat next to fans at VP in the past that haven’t said a word all game. 

On 10/03/2023 at 08:42, Demitri_C said:

Yes but i think west hams are quite violent ive seen away fans kicked out at vp most fans just mock them and swear at them. You might get the odd violent idiot but west ham fans are notorious for this.

Personally i dont aee what enjoyment you get sitting with home fans. You can't celebrate when you score so its pointless

They are scum that’s why. But there’s probably more friendly areas of the ground to sit surely? 

12 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

They are scum that’s why. But there’s probably more friendly areas of the ground to sit surely? 

Been there twice and from my experience at least half of the fans are just tourists with no allegiance to any team. As long as you didn't attract too much attention to yourself you'd have no issues. Just sit high up in the stands. 

• Like 1

We went and the west ham fans weren't too bad.  I think there's a lot of people watching the game as tourists so just fitted in. Was with wife and daughter so weren't conspicuous as away fans 👍

Â