Pre Match Thread: Let’s Finish Strongly

theboyangel

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

We've played a 4-2-2-2 so far - if we do the same, would it be with Ramsey as a striker?

I think it's more likely to be 4-2-3-1 with Buendia, McGinn and Ramsey rotating behind Ings.

I think 4 3 2 1 with Ramsey and Buendia behind Ings

Can't do much about illness. Bizarre people on twitter genuinely thinking Ollie has been dropped.

Really surprised McGinn has been preferred over Dendoncker who was good v Man. United.

It will obviously be a containment job today, we have little pace in the team so I'd gladly take a point.

• Like 1

Brighton fans having a meltdown that their player Mitoma is not playing, out with COVID. They also don't like fact that Welbeck is playing. Should be a decent game, think we have a chance of winning it, especially with the likes of Bailey and Archer to come off the bench

4 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Bizarre people on twitter genuinely thinking Ollie has been dropped.

Maybe he didn't look Unai in the eye ;)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, supermon said:

Brighton fans having a meltdown that their player Mitoma is not playing, out with COVID. They also don't like fact that Welbeck is playing. Should be a decent game, think we have a chance of winning it, especially with the likes of Bailey and Archer to come off the bench

He's been excellent for them recently, Webster at the back also out.

We need to make sure we track the runs of McAlister and Trossard as Welbeck isn't in the team to score goals, his main role is movement to give space for those two and Gross to run into.

Probably why Unai is packing our team with CMs.