Travel

Pongo's Socks

6 hours ago, Pongo's Socks said:

Anyone know of any coach companies operating from the Tamworth area? Train times are poo. Heading down with my lad, will drive if needs be but would prefer to get a coach. 

If you have to drive be aware their ground is in the middle of nowhere. Never been to a match but have driven past it many times. I believe they have park and ride schemes but that may be for home fans only. Do some research it might save a lot of hassle.

7 hours ago, smg said:

If you have to drive be aware their ground is in the middle of nowhere. Never been to a match but have driven past it many times. I believe they have park and ride schemes but that may be for home fans only. Do some research it might save a lot of hassle.

Yeah I've heard its in a weird place. Mate of mine said he found somewhere about 15 mins walk away. Cheers for the info

17 hours ago, smg said:

Show your match ticket on public transport and its free 

Â