Live on Amazon - Kick Off Time Moved?

Kingman

53 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Been told this has been moved to the evening kick off (by someone that works within) which will really mess things up given its Boxing Day. 

Anyone else heard this? 

As the Monday and Tuesday are holidays, I suspect all the kick-offs will be moved.

https://www.live-footballontv.com/live-football-on-amazon.html lists all fixtures as TBC.

2 hours ago, limpid said:

As the Monday and Tuesday are holidays, I suspect all the kick-offs will be moved.

https://www.live-footballontv.com/live-football-on-amazon.html lists all fixtures as TBC.

Yeah Boxing Day kick offs are 12.30. 3pm, 5.30 and 8pm. 

Could if been worse I suppose with the 8pm kick off 

40 minutes ago, fruitvilla said:

8 pm is perfect for me ... my mid-day.  I suppose 5:30 is not bad ... I can watch in my PJs at 9:30 in the morning.

Noboday in the right mind wants to leave Villa Park at 10pm on Boxing day- Night!

8 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Noboday in the right mind wants to leave Villa Park at 10pm on Boxing day- Night!

Nobody ever wants to leave Villa Park after a glorious win. Boxing-day or not.

Or perhaps you are more worried about Blues fans outside or drinking in town.

But seriously, I get your point. It is a balance between meeting the requirements of an international fanbase and the local bread-and-butter fans.

On 24/10/2022 at 20:09, fruitvilla said:

Nobody ever wants to leave Villa Park after a glorious win. Boxing-day or not.

Or perhaps you are more worried about Blues fans outside or drinking in town.

But seriously, I get your point. It is a balance between meeting the requirements of an international fanbase and the local bread-and-butter fans.

No trains on Boxing Day is the real issue

Edited by chappy
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 24/10/2022 at 19:07, villa4europe said:

We seem to be on TV a lot on boxing day or is that just me?

You misunderstand. WE are not on TV, the mighty Liverpool are. We are only there to bend over for the entertainment of the lifelong 'pool fans watching in London and Bristol. 

• Like 2

On 19/12/2022 at 11:44, mjmooney said:

You misunderstand. WE are not on TV, the mighty Emi Martinez is. Liverpool are only there to bend over for the entertainment of the lifelong Dibu fans watching in London and Buenos Aries. 

FTFY 

• Haha 1

Â