Pre-Match Thread

Sulberto21

3 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

we've got such a strong bench

Not as strong as at The Sty. 

I mean the reinforced concrete one that Barry Austin used to sit on obviously. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Haha 1

Weird vibe to this one. We're in a sort of purgatory. I guess Danks will set us up the exact same way and let them play free. Could be a very fun game to watch and we might just win it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MCU said:

Premier sports pundits reckon Newcastle will finish top 4. As refreshing as that might be, **** right off. 

Flavour of the month. Another injury to the likes of their Brazilian midfielders and the depth really isn't there. Media love affair with the Geordies will never change.

1 minute ago, maqroll said:

Weird vibe to this one. We're in a sort of purgatory. I guess Danks will set us up the exact same way and let them play free. Could be a very fun game to watch and we might just win it.

They are basically playing for there place now with Emery coming in. I don't think he will mess about, players not performing or working  hard will be dropped and possibly replaced.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Flavour of the month. Another injury to the likes of their Brazilian midfielders and the depth really isn't there. Media love affair with the Geordies will never change.

It is strange. Them and dirty Leeds. The press just love em. 

Yet a much more historically successful team like us they fall over themselves to ridicule.