Tickets via Membership Change - Manchester United fixture

Paulie

Really frustrated with the ticket policy for the United match - have had plans to fly from the US and go to this match for months now, have paid for a membership for myself and my wife since 2020 even though we have been unable to go to a match due to COVID etc, and now the club does a change for one match to only give priority booking to members with a booking history?  

Any idea if tickets are going to make it to general membership sale?  Should I buy tickets to the brentford match to get a booking history?

41 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Really frustrated with the ticket policy for the United match - have had plans to fly from the US and go to this match for months now, have paid for a membership for myself and my wife since 2020 even though we have been unable to go to a match due to COVID etc, and now the club does a change for one match to only give priority booking to members with a booking history?  

Any idea if tickets are going to make it to general membership sale?  Should I buy tickets to the brentford match to get a booking history?

I think this rule is specifically for the Man Utd game in order to prevent Man Utd fans (Brummie Reds 🤮) booking tickets in the home end.

I expect it probably will make it general membership if you're quick off the market when they go on sale although as a US based fan it might be worth contacting the club as they have been known to assist with such issues.

Edited by Wainy316

Actually, it doesn't look like it will go on sale to those without a booking history at all.

Myself and I'm sure many other ST holders on here would be able to help you out from 17th October but I would definitely consider contacting the club in this instance. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Paulie said:

A;ways approach your local lions club, particularly when travelling from abroad.

Â