Win or lose tonight?

mrchnry

Win or lose tonight?   

92 members have voted

1. 1. Thought it would be interesting to see the ratio of those that would fancy a loss tonight in order to have Gerrard gone. It's set to anonymous votes.

• Win
    • Lose

This poll is closed to new votes

While non of us want us to lose a game, the vast majority want slippy gone.

If it was 100 guaranteed he would be gone with a loss to forest then I think the majority would not like but would accept the loss for the greater good.

If however the bin dipping gangsta lover is here till the world Cup I would take a very ugly scrappy 1 nil with an own goal win. So it wouldn't excuse his lack of management but the club wouldn't be put at further risk by his incompetence.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Always want the Villa to win games. 

But put it this way, if we lost 0-6 tonight I wouldn't be as disappointed as I'd usually be 😜

thats how i am, back to bruce territory where i want us to win but if we're going to lose then i hope its 6-0 rather than 1-0 

having better stats than forest but a dodgy VAR decision in a 1-0 defeat while still having players out injured is about the worst thing that could happen tonight

unfortunately i dont see anyone putting 6 past us no matter how bad we play, the embarrassing defeat isnt going to happen

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

thats how i am, back to bruce territory where i want us to win but if we're going to lose then i hope its 6-0 rather than 1-0 

having better stats than forest but a dodgy VAR decision in a 1-0 defeat while still having players out injured is about the worst thing that could happen tonight

unfortunately i dont see anyone putting 6 past us no matter how bad we play, the embarrassing defeat isnt going to happen

I think you're right mate, sadly. 

2 minutes ago, villa89 said:

He's going to be sacked at some point this season, that's a certainty. It doesn't really matter when he goes (as long as he's not allowed spend any more money), the important thing is who replaces him.

you wont be saying that when he bags us a top 8 this season.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Where option say draw? as i suspect it is will draw. 

I'm does want win but the cost gerrard get sack if lost, i willing to allowed this happen. 

as he is very poor manager in my options even his influence great to gravity pull transfer area.

+ Transfer attractment to Aston Villa. 

- Tactical poor
- Favourtism
- Attitude about youth and reporter
- not drop captains (mcginn) on bad form while other play good form - Luiz still drop for good form.
- poor running results
- very bored football equal Southgate football.
- our Players squad is more that strong to play system but he play them wrong way
- not with Beasle, he is nothing.

even more list. (that reason i want keep smith and rid shakeshare)

that lots of reason i want him goes.

Edited by Danny_Villaman84
  • Like 1

Win. 

I guess the closest I’ve ever felt like wanting us to lose was that game against Blackburn (I think?) when a defeat would mean trouble for small heath. 

Even then it’s more of an ambivalent “Oh well never mind” shrug. Silver lining kinda thing.

Ultimately if Gerrard is to be shown the door (and while I am in that group, I’m not vehemently in it), a win at bottom place Forest is only going to bring him so much credit. It’s likely to delay the inevitable.

• Like 1

Â