Week 4 - Butt-Punt

Tegis

Just now, rjw63 said:

Plan for the worst

Hope for the best. 

(Jack Reacher). 

Well I have planned for Villa to win 4-0 and the Jags to shut out Philly .  I'm holding up my end of the bargain.

It's the ability of these millionaire twonks to  execute said plan that usually causes the problems .😃

Weirdly the Jags are the team I'm most confident in today . As long as this defense keeps playing at the speed of light they should always have a chance.

• Like 1

Jags have set themselves up where they have a bit of a free hit that's the main thing, hard to imagine a gut punching season derailer coming up today even if they do lose (bar injuries) they looked to me last week like a team where something will work each week in might just not all click together

Road games vs chargers and philadalphia if you end up 2-0 that's dream stuff pre season

• Like 1

We were close to beating Washington away too but a couple of bad drops cost us .  All I have ever wanted was a team that is still in the game during the 4th quarter so this is "dream stuff " ha.  

Worst case is .500 after 4 games and that's probably enough to get Doug P in the Jax Ring Of Honour .😃   If we win today he'll get a statue.

19 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

First visit here , nice stadium …Shame I seem to be surrounded by Vikings fans 

Taylor Heinicke jersey, bold choice

Â